Pubs reopening June 29th

I look forward to whatever it is you're alluding to.
We're lucky in Cork to have two great craft breweries in the city, namely the Rising Sons and Original 7.
Interestingly Original 7s "Revolution" ale is now pouring in the recently reopened Barbarella, which has been taken over by the owners of the excellent "Hyde Out" on Douglas Street.

Serving a range of cocktails to suit every pallet, as well as all your favorite pints, the Hyde Out is sure to be a hit on your next night out.
Are they bringing them in by the truck-load or wha?

I listened back to Prendeville there.

Jesus fucking Christ, get over it.

They are even outraged because Reardans used an Adele song in their Instagram story with the apology.

So Reardans have apologised but the gay crowd won't accept it. Sher it's easier to prolong the outrage I suppose isn't it.

Chambers should just move on from it, it's not worth the hassle.

I listened back to Prendeville there.

Jesus fucking Christ, get over it.

They are even outraged because Reardans used an Adele song in their Instagram story with the apology.

So Reardans have apologised but the gay crowd won't accept it. Sher it's easier to prolong the outrage I suppose isn't it.

Chambers should just move on from it, it's not worth the hassle.
Cheap drink there for the weekend, im going in there pride flag or not,

Massive crowd in the Hyde Out for the Spurs vs Liverpool match.

It's great to have a bar in the area which shows major sporting events such as this, as well as hosting regular live music and of course serving carefully curated cocktails

Great to see Irish rugby legend CJ Stander pop by the Hyde Out for a pint last night. Less great that I, their best regular wasn't informed about it and have just seen the photos now. Cunts. If anyone needs me, I'll be in Coughlans. Hyde Out? More like Found Out.

Also how the fuck does CJ Stander class as "local support?"

He's a South African fella who lived in Limerick for a few years before fucking off back to the Cape. Not exactly from the area like.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼