Prince Andrew..

Funny, considering you couldn't do simple addition yesterday. As for fixation on people in other countries, lmao, it's called knowledge and most people garner it from different sources over the years and retain it.
Nice try sunshine but you posted

"the Queen* has sovereign immunity and can't be arrested within her residences but neither can her family once they are in her presence"

Aside from the fact that she is not THE queen but rather A queen, you were quoting statutes relating to british royal family, and now you're trying to pass that off as general (not fixated with QEII and her brood) knowledge. I wager the vast vast majority of Irish people neither know nor care about the legal privileges pertaining to the british queen. But you clearly do :ROFLMAO:

Nice try sunshine but you posted

"the Queen* has sovereign immunity and can't be arrested within her residences but neither can her family once they are in her presence"

Aside from the fact that she is not THE queen but rather A queen, you were quoting statutes relating to british royal family, and now you're trying to pass that off as general (not fixated with QEII and her brood) knowledge. I wager the vast vast majority of Irish people neither know nor care about the legal privileges pertaining to the british queen. But you clearly do :ROFLMAO:
Are you okay? You seem perturbed that some has knowledge of a subject that you don't. We don't all garner our knowledge from emails and pamphlets from the Cult. There are a myriad of sources for info out there, you should try it, you might even find some to help with your addition woes. I didn't quote the statue, I referenced it to the best of my knowledge.
You see we aren't all dumb like yourself and a drain on the Government finance

Your posts are rather tedious and predictable sir, I sense a desperation for recognition from you.
To achieve approval from your peers you may need to trim your mainsail.
There is no need for your unbecoming choice of diction.

Thank you for comment, noob, I have filed it appropriately.

dont-need-you-angry.gif

Now anytime you want to come out from hiding behind an alt, I will be here to chat. Till then Pip, I shall be dismissing your tediousness.
;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Eoin Jordan & Stan Notte
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

11th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Love Buzz

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼