President Trump 2016-2024 - Official Discussion Thread

Clinton vs Trump for 2016 POTUS

• Clinton

Votes: 108 46.6%
  • Trump

Votes: 124 53.4%

• Total voters
Whatever about the Republican party's disinterest in the current situation in Ukraine, I'd imagine that to invade while Trump was President would have been perceived by him as undermining his US presidency. We know how sensitive Trump's ego is. And Putin would have known that also.
As you may remember, Trump was impeached for trying to gin up a scandal involving Biden’s son and Ukraine. He blames Ukraine for a lot of this. This is one reason why his cult is anti-Ukraine. So I think he would have been with Putin on this one.

Well guys, what say you now?
40-year high inflation, 25% chance of nuclear war, drag queen storytime for the kids, and an energy crisis.

Miss him yet?
Do you not live in Ireland or the UK?
Our inflation rate is higher, we have an energy crisis, is he responsible too?

When trump is jailed and out of sight, I still won't miss him.

As you may remember, Trump was impeached for trying to gin up a scandal involving Biden’s son and Ukraine. He blames Ukraine for a lot of this. This is one reason why his cult is anti-Ukraine. So I think he would have been with Putin on this one.
Yes, but that is purely for self-serving, spiteful reasons. Not ideological.

Trump has no ideology, he is not steered by a doctrine. He's impulsive and egotistical.

Putin chose his time to invade Ukraine carefully.

Yes, but that is purely for self-serving, spiteful reasons. Not ideological.

Trump has no ideology, he is not steered by a doctrine. He's impulsive and egotistical.

Putin chose his time to invade Ukraine carefully.
If Trump has won a second term, do you really think that Putin would have waited at least four more years?

Since Biden is in fact not weaker than Trump, why should Putin have viewed him this way?

Biden can barely string a coherent sentence together. He is a walking meme at this stage.

Putin is old school. His perception of leaders is based on a strong man mindset.

Whether it is true or not that Biden is in fact weaker than Trump, the universal perception is that he is weak.

Do you not live in Ireland or the UK?
Our inflation rate is higher, we have an energy crisis, is he responsible too?

When trump is jailed and out of sight, I still won't miss him.
I live in the great state of Texas.

Your inflation rate is higher because Europe relies on importing their energy from elsewhere because of daft climate targets.
Instead of being energy self-sufficient, Germany sunset their nuclear plants and banned fracked gas. Result: Germany is one of the biggest importers of LNG gas in the world. Totally reliant on Uncle Sam for energy now that the Biden admin blew up Nordstream 2.

Biden is bringing down the price of oil in the US by depleting the reserves that The Donald built up at record low prices. Remember, when Trump stocked up these reserves the Dems labelled it a bailout for Big Oil. Bet they're grateful now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cardinals
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

26th May 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Outsiders X Africa Day: Let The Pen Speak

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼