Places that won't reopen

Ok you prefer to hear more optimistic, unrealistic and fantasy then?

Right... the lockdown will end next week and its straight into coppers for everyone. The government will give us free tickets to three concerts of our choice... free meal vouchers and a 5000 euro bonus for the inconvenience of it all. Back to work as normal everyone. YAY....

Coppers? ffs you're on a Cork forum and you're referencing a Dublin club -
Mind boggles - gwan off to Boards!

A mate of mine is a miserable fucker who always complains about various pubs around town and whenever I walk into them he's there sipping away happy out.

He texted me a few days ago asking if there are any pubs I'd like to see the back of as a result of this. Some attitude to have :lol:

We discussed the obvious places, but then agreed that if these places closed then our regular haunts would likely attract some of the displaced drinkers, and that's not a good thing.

A mate of mine is a miserable fucker who always complains about various pubs around town and whenever I walk into them he's there sipping away happy out.

He texted me a few days ago asking if there are any pubs I'd like to see the back of as a result of this. Some attitude to have :lol:

We discussed the obvious places, but then agreed that if these places closed then our regular haunts would likely attract some of the displaced drinkers, and that's not a good thing.

Such as? I believe pubs will reopen no problem, their clientele will change though. Pubs will have to adapt. And they will.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

27th Jul 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼