Official West Ham Thread

Who the fuck is Kia Joorabchian

These two signings were great but West Ham were very good already and have been slightly unbalanced by them, and as much as i admire Tevez and particularly Macsherano, no other club would go near dealing with someone like MSI in the end because they basically are dodgy fuckers
Even Portsmouth turned down this deal

That said, it's good that these two guys have joined the premiership and it might mean that the Hammers take a few points off Chelsea and other teams

jesus MON you are an obsessed little creature aren't ya, 3 posts in quick succession belittling west ham, did you get bullied by a west ham fan as a child or something?

liam2me said:
jesus MON you are an obsessed little creature aren't ya, 3 posts in quick succession belittling west ham, did you get bullied by a west ham fan as a child or something?

he has been owning your ass for the past 2 months, if i were you i would pack in the proc.

Lamps said:
he has been owning your ass for the past 2 months, if i were you i would pack in the proc.
and in comes the other brain cell. see your still supporting where the money is, well you won't be welcome as a west ham fan when the take over goes through fairweather boy, bet you were a man u fan before chelsea got money

liam2me said:

I don't need to belittle West Ham Liam. They're doing a good enough job themselves.

sure every team has its ups and downs, and if west ham are belittling themselves then what does that say about arsenal (who look like they're about to get some russian money), liverpool and tottenham?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼