Official NFL Thread 2021/2022

They have only gone and done it! Fair play to the Bengals, delighted for them. Titans were very disappointing throughout. Going for 2 early and declining the fg late left 4 points on the table. Either score massively changes the complexion of their last possession.

D Henry obviously not at full strength and they were hamstrung as a result.

12 months ago,who had the bengals going deep in the playoffs over the browns?
True Mega even this year at times I would not have seen the Bengals doing much early on but Burrow is a great leader imo. 9 sacks today and still able to win the game. They will have to find a way to get Chase more involved but anything can happen now.
I want San Fran Bills and Rams to win ( not really a Mcvay fan) for the change.
With all Rodgers ego he still has only one ring. Brady has won enough so time for a new one and I like Mahomes but who would begrudge the Bills.

Just watched the highlights, blocked punt and a blocked field goal was a 10 point swing against the Packers. Packers championship window might be done now, the team is going to be very different next year due to free agents and cap already allocated. Very easy to see Rodgers and Adams gone.

49ers March on... Jimmy G now has a higher playoff win percentage than Brady and Mahomes 🙃

True Mega even this year at times I would not have seen the Bengals doing much early on but Burrow is a great leader imo. 9 sacks today and still able to win the game. They will have to find a way to get Chase more involved but anything can happen now.
I want San Fran Bills and Rams to win ( not really a Mcvay fan) for the change.
With all Rodgers ego he still has only one ring. Brady has won enough so time for a new one and I like Mahomes but who would begrudge the Bills.
I'd be the same, dont support any particular team, would prefer the less successful teams to win

Wut, the 49ers won?? I was dozing through most of the game and it just seemed like a collage of Jimmy being sacked and intercepted. The deeefence obviously won it for them. I did see Bosa doing a Peter Stringer on Rodgers but didn't think they'd score a touchdown if they played all night. I think the Packers were 10-3 up when I fell asleep.

Another awful playoff performance from Rodgers. I know the 49ers defence is good but the GB offence was brutal. I really like Jimmy G who gets a lot of unnecessary hate. The 49ers picked up a good few injuries but hopefully they will get better by Sunday.

The Bengals need to really upgrade the O Line this off-season. LT and LG are the only really worthy starters. Burrow's pocket movement was much poorer than usual but could maybe be attributed to the pressure he was under from the Titans D. McPherson is an excellent kicker and the Bengals weapons all had good games. Despite Awuzie having a rough night v AJ Brown, the Bengals Defence was very good. The Titans will be really disappointed and Tannehill will be under high pressure to perform next year.

The Bengals having so much struggles in the playoffs for so long really makes this even sweeter. Burrow has literally turned this franchise around and it's a lesson to fans of weaker teams (jets included shez:) that your luck can turn around so quickly. 2 years ago 2-14 now 1 game out from a superbowl. Buzzing for next week now. Whodey!!

Tbf, the Packers special teams contributed as much to the loss as Rodgers. Both were awful. Defensively they had a great game and JimmG was awful but an average ST performances would have won the game

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼