Official Boxing Thread

7723ce5d-0a99-4b0b-80d3-7fcf2ca8b5a1.jpg

4b9f89a9-6197-458b-b42d-789e86761e14.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Will Taylor be beaten ?

Is that young Irish fella culley any good ?
She might be you know.... a mental fight for her to take. Absolutely fair play to her for doing it. Moving up in weight. No catchweight bullshit that you see alll the time now. No nothing, just a good aul dust up.

she could easily have done for an easy touch but she's having none of it.

I've heard Culley is good.... but don't know enough about him. I don't supose tomorrow will anser that question either..... but i'm due a new bandwagon.

She might be you know.... a mental fight for her to take. Absolutely fair play to her for doing it. Moving up in weight. No catchweight bullshit that you see alll the time now. No nothing, just a good aul dust up.

she could easily have done for an easy touch but she's having none of it.

I've heard Culley is good.... but don't know enough about him. I don't supose tomorrow will anser that question either..... but i'm due a new bandwagon.
I’ve seen Cully twice. I’m impressed with him. He’s got excellent potential.

Loma Vs Haney tomorrow. Haney might be just too big but I'm still picking the greatest on the planet. I love that he takes these fights.
I think that the pressure has got to Haney. Pushing Loma at the weight in and stumbling on his words in the interview immediately afterwards. I think Loma will catch him with something he won’t see coming and stop him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Roy Orbison Reborn starring Dean Bourne

Cork Opera House, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼