Odds on a Cork v Mayo Final?

none whatsoever. not a follower of football from a hurling club but think these guys are just a crowd of pussies. tyrone will eat them without salt. if we fluke a win the animals have a score to settle..

Unlike the hurlers is it? At least these boys are putting in a decent effort this year!

I dont think it will be a Kerry V Tyrone final one of them will slip up its been that kind of a year.

Anyone out there think Kerry intentionally went throuh the Qualifiers to avoid meeeting Tyrone until the Final.

they're doing a lot better than the hurlers this year wouldn't you say?
they`ve won fu*k all at the same time nor are they likely too. that munster win wouldn`t be worth the steam of anyones piss, the animlas were all over the shop at the time. if the hurlers had trained all year they would be contenders, these chumps funked it bigtime in 07 & i dont see any difference now to be honest. we are a hurling county first & foremost & should put all our resources into that game and ignore the bogball.

they`ve won fu*k all at the same time nor are they likely too. that munster win wouldn`t be worth the steam of anyones piss, the animlas were all over the shop at the time. if the hurlers had trained all year they would be contenders, these chumps funked it bigtime in 07 & i dont see any difference now to be honest. we are a hurling county first & foremost & should put all our resources into that game and ignore the bogball.

So if they don't win sam it'll be seen as a waste of a year and they'll all be failures? Get a grip, just because they're doing a lot better than the hurlers and on top of that the young enthusiastic football team looks a lot more promising than the aged hurling team you're begrudging them their time in the spotlight. They've given us every reason to believe that they can go all the way this year and the majority of sport loving cork people will get behing them. If you don't want to then that's tine, but enjoy the wait in the shadows until you can be excited by cork hurling again.

Rebull if you actually think that with a longer training done that Cork would be All Ireland contenders you must not watch any feckin hurling at all man. Thats crazy talk. If you are so big into hurling you should definitely know that! The footballers have thrilled us far more times than the hurlers since 2006. The hurlers have bearly won a big feckin game since then!! Get off your tree will ya. What are the odds of Rebull getting a football final ticket and going and the rest of us not being able to get a ticket?? Evens???

This annoys the shit outta me. Why do alot of GAA followers in Cork only claim to follow hurling or football and I hate to say it but it is mostly strong hurling clubs that come out with this manure about the footballers. Can we not follow both or would that be too controversial? For fuck sake stop being a fucking begrudger. Fact of the matter is Cork hurlers are out this year - They have brought us great joy for the last 7 or 8 years and I have no doubt they will rise again but based on that can everyone get behind the footballers regardless of whether you like the big or small ball and support them cause they are wearing the red and stop with this nonsense straight off the school yard!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Sean Hardware

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼