Odds on a Cork v Mayo Final?

long i'd say, hard to see kerry not getting to the final after that performance and tyrone no doubt will be the favourites for our semi

long i'd say, hard to see kerry not getting to the final after that performance and tyrone no doubt will be the favourites for our semi

Oh I know but I am still not convinced by Kerry. They are an ageing team and granted they put up a great performance but you just can't fix their problems overnight! And Dublin played into their hands too by giving them so much space and time. As regards us and Tyrone I genuinely believe we have a great chance of beating them. They too haven't overly impressed to date. I know it's a complete outside bet but may be worth a punt!

Oh I know but I am still not convinced by Kerry. They are an ageing team and granted they put up a great performance but you just can't fix their problems overnight! And Dublin played into their hands too by giving them so much space and time. As regards us and Tyrone I genuinely believe we have a great chance of beating them. They too haven't overly impressed to date. I know it's a complete outside bet but may be worth a punt!
Mayo are periennial chokers, I`d put my house on animals to come through that one. They will be a seriously difficult team to beat if they reach the final. The other semi we could well win because we are every bit as good as them. Unfortunately we don`t have thier experience and fear that we will bottle this one like we did in 07 v Kerry.

All Ireland Football - Name the Finalists

Kerry & Tyrone
11/10
Kerry & Cork
21/10
Mayo & Tyrone
11/2
Mayo & Cork
8/1
Meath & Tyrone
16/1
Meath & Cork
25/1

All Ireland Football - Name the Finalists

Kerry & Tyrone
11/10
Kerry & Cork
21/10
Mayo & Tyrone
11/2
Mayo & Cork
8/1
Meath & Tyrone
16/1
Meath & Cork
25/1

i`ll be bringing my wheelbarrow of cash to paddy power and having some of that 11/10 for Kerry Tyrone final. I`d go as far as to say it`s nearly a cert.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 6:30pm

More events ▼