NCT help !!

Going for NCT tomorrow - fecking cars boot hinge on one side is snapped so the boot doesnt stay open on its own accord.
failable ??

any other checks i can do at home ?? i have checked the oil , windscreen washers , tyre pressure ,lights , coolant.

i half suspect its going to fail , but i'd rather it didnt fail on anything stupid that i could fix meself in 20 minutes..

i also bought one of those "pre nct " packs of fuel additive ( probably not much use) to "help" the emissions.

Make sure seat belts in the back are fastened.
Remove hubcaps.
Make sure all lights work and are correctly focused.
Make sure your spare wheel has a decent tyre on it, otherwise remove it.

tis all over. she failed (as expected) due to a leaky exhaust, an iffy shock and worn bushings. i'm happy though , cause i couldnt have done anything about those things with only 24hours notice of the test

tis all over. she failed (as expected) due to a leaky exhaust, an iffy shock and worn bushings. i'm happy though , cause i couldnt have done anything about those things with only 24hours notice of the test

The leaky exaust could cost ya alright depending on the car, the shocks will set ya back around € 35 each alright and the bushings are only a few euro. I reckon €200 will get ya passed next time. Thats not too bad! At least it wasn't emissions!

The leaky exaust could cost ya alright depending on the car, the shocks will set ya back around € 35 each alright and the bushings are only a few euro. I reckon €200 will get ya passed next time. Thats not too bad! At least it wasn't emissions!

why you can dump bottles of detergent in you petrol to pass the emmissions, shocks for €35 maybe for a mountain bike - and even at that i'd doubt it

Sorry now, bird, but i think you should leave the car talk to the lads.

;)

We should have just ignored her silly ramblings instead of acknowledging them. slipping up in our old age - wimmin ye know nothing of cars, nothing, cept what colour they are.

After years of hearing their shite, a reminder is needed.

We shouldn't be hearing from this Marie wan again any time soon though.

PS: They don't even know the colour biy. They'd call Denim blue, blue, etc...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼