Nash 19 restaurant

Keep that head firmly in the sand.
Mehole and the money in his wife's account.
His Summer home.
Golf gate.
Merrion gate.
Leo leaking documents.
Damien English lying on his planning application.
Troy and his 11 homes.
Niall Collins, his wife and the land which he refuses to answer questions about.
Holohan and his cushy Trinity gig.
Zappone and her appointment.
Hotels being bought to house refugees while, for years, we were told homelessness couldn't be fixed overnight.
No, no corruption in Ireland at all. 🤦‍♂️

And those are only the ones off the top of your head I'd bet.

What a loss to the city! Claire always treated me like a King anytime I dined at her establishment. Top notch food, service from a beautiful woman.

Some fella messaged Red fm saying rather than deferring the tax liabilities they should write them off, Madness, It would
result in people deciding not to bother making an effort

Absolutely!!
Be some kick in the teeth for those taxpayers who made cutbacks or put in some of their own personal funds into the business to meet Revenue liabilities as they fell due!!

I know one lad who has fair liability in warehousing but in midst of pandemic, purchased a top of the range Audi through his company!

Absolutely!!
Be some kick in the teeth for those taxpayers who made cutbacks or put in some of their own personal funds into the business to meet Revenue liabilities as they fell due!!

I know one lad who has fair liability in warehousing but in midst of pandemic, purchased a top of the range Audi through his company!
All day long. I'm friendly with a guy myself who warehoused €500k while the company had €1.1m in cash. Things have taken a turn for the worse in that company wiping out the cash reserve and now he's got the offset tax to pay on top of it all

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

CSM Pop Degree Showcase

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼