Must.... Own....property....

I think the desk and chairs in each bedroom and the room that looks like a study with a couple of desks and chairs is a give a way. Unless the seller has set it up that way to entice buy for rent to students;)
I would have said more likely adults WFH during covid.

If the were students that were keeping the place in that state then they probably wouldn't be an issue for anyone!

You know that Magazine Road is a long road, right?

You know that some parts of it are more residential than others?

Jesus, it's like trying to explain astrophysics to a sloth.

No, having lived on Magazine Road I am of course unfamiliar with the length of the road.

Did you fall on your head or simply cant keep up with your own bullshit, yet again.

I think the desk and chairs in each bedroom and the room that looks like a study with a couple of desks and chairs is a give a way. Unless the seller has set it up that way to entice buy for rent to students;)
It was definitely rented to students going by the pics. Large house etc. I remember staying with a friend on that street years ago, their granma was in a home and they rented the house. I didn't live there but they studied nearby. It was quiet there back then

I'd imagine it's hell now with parties etc. I hated the UCC heads at times even going to college there

It was definitely rented to students going by the pics. Large house etc. I remember staying with a friend on that street years ago, their granma was in a home and they rented the house. I didn't live there but they studied nearby. It was quiet there back then

I'd imagine it's hell now with parties etc. I hated the UCC heads at times even going to college there
It isn't.

The amount of Helen Lovejoy hysteria on this board about students is a sight to behold though!

Of course.

Sure local radio and press are annually chocablock with residents being driven daft.

But Matlock doesn't have students living next door so it isn't happening.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! all players welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼