Must.... Own....property....

Well of course you would know better than me, given that I have lived in the area for 15 years and you have never lived here at all.

Seriously, have you nothing better to be doing than following me around?

Ive lived on Magazine Road.

You saying there are no students there and their behaviour isnt an issue for residents is ridiculous.

Nothing new there with your ridiculous pronouncements about student residents during the lockdown parties in the area.

Frank in Reading and Luxembourg Grandad obviously have as much of a handle on the area as a bogger who has moved there and studied the cars parked outside 🙄

Last edited:

You saying there are no students there and their behaviour isnt an issue for residents is ridiculous.

Nothing new there with your ridiculous pronouncements about student residents during the lockdown parties in the area.

Frank in Reading and Luxembourg Grandad obviously have as much of a handle on the area as a bogger who has moved there and studied the cars parked outside 🙄
images

How long ago?

I'm guessing that it was more than 15 years ago, and in a era pre all the new student developments.

Of course there are some students on Magazine road, but not really in the area where that house is for sale and certainly not an issue worth ruling out a property for.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 8:05 pm
More info..

Indie/Folk Music

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼