Must.... Own....property....

I've lived in two different properties in the area.

So you've lived in two houses in an area with 1000s of residential properties and by this you conclude there are little to no problems with students and anti social behaviour in the area.

Have you any concept how monumentally stupid you sound?

Lol, you have repeatedly said that anti social behaviour from students in the area isnt an issue. Youre a complete bullshitter.

And how long ago I lived there is not important. You claimed I didnt know 'the area' and I in fact do, very well.

One more topic for Matlock to pretend shes an authority on.
I saw an apartment for rent a bit ago. It was only 750 a month or something. Very spacious, like huge for one person. Really big rooms and all. You could have made a nice home out of it. Then I saw the old studenty chairs and empty spaces left by people who probably went home for weekends.
Then I was thinking about the rest of the building. I thought, I'll get no sleep here.
Such a decent place though but you couldn't take that chance. Forgot to add, it was near UCC

I saw an apartment for rent a bit ago. It was only 750 a month or something. Very spacious, like huge for one person. Really big rooms and all. You could have made a nice home out of it. Then I saw the old studenty chairs and empty spaces left by people who probably went home for weekends.
Then I was thinking about the rest of the building. I thought, I'll get no sleep here.
Such a decent place though but you couldn't take that chance. Forgot to add, it was near UCC

I wouldn't worry about it m8.

Theres NO students living in that area and the ones that do don't cause any trouble anyway.

So you've lived in two houses in an area with 1000s of residential properties and by this you conclude there are little to no problems with students and anti social behaviour in the area.

Have you any concept how monumentally stupid you sound?
So you've lived in one house in the area 15 years ago and by this you conclude that you know more about the issue than actual residents of the area.

Have you any concept how monumentally stupid ( and arrogant) you sound?

Your loss. Its a lovely area.

Your loss. Its a lovely area.
I would have been hounded with parties in that house. There was a reason the rent was ridiculously cheap.
I had to put up with some Brazilian crowd here for a few months who partied hard. It got to the stage they were asked to leave. I had no sleep, couldn't function and thought I'd die.
There were bottles all over the yard. I never once say my landlady angry till then. They slept maybe 4 hours then started again. It was a living HELL.

I would have been hounded with parties in that house. There was a reason the rent was ridiculously cheap.
I had to put up with some Brazilian crowd here for a few months who partied hard. It got to the stage they were asked to leave. I had no sleep, couldn't function and thought I'd die.
There were bottles all over the yard. I never once say my landlady angry till then. They slept maybe 4 hours then started again. It was a living HELL.
Well, that's what you have decided anyway!

I don't mind where you live, I just think it is a pity to rule out a very nice central area on the basis of a bit of scaremongering.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼