Microdisney Or The Franks

Oh for fuck's sake they were shite. I mean, next you'll have some twunt saying that Cow in the Water should've reached world domination.

I'm one of those twunt M8.

ACITW were the most Cork band ever, an extremely entertaining band with some fabulous numbers. Rasher In The Grill, one of the GR8est love songs of all time. Back Of The Bus, absolutely stunning tune, Let's go to THe Pub.

They should have

Repped to the max M8.

the cow in the who the what the fuck ??

They are playing n Crane Lane on Dec 9th 9pm till 11pm, get your ass in there if you want the answer to your question, :)

These guys haven't played for years and you are not lightly to get this opportunity anytime soon or ever again, who knows.

3c512ce1263af4337c17c09d680ea547

A Cow in the Water - Aidan O'Connell's 20th Memorial

Dec 09 2017 Doors open 8:30pm. Show starts at 9:00pm.
VENUE Crane Lane, Cork, Ireland

EVENT DETAILS A COW IN THE WATER - AIDAN O'CONNELL 20TH MEMORIAL
To mark the 20th Anniversary of Aidan O'Connell's passing, we are hosting an evening at the Crane Lane as a fundraiser for suicide awareness. We will provide more details as they become available. This will be a full A Cow in the Water show with guests.

Hope you can join us in raising much needed funds and awareness for suicide prevention.

https://allevents.in/cork/a-cow-in-the-water-aidan-oconnell-20th-memorial/159066181294883#

Edited to correct gig times

Last edited:

ACITW were the most Cork band ever, an extremely entertaining band with some fabulous numbers. Rasher In The Grill, one of the GR8est love songs of all time. Back Of The Bus, absolutely stunning tune, Let's go to THe Pub.

Repped to the max M8.

They are playing n Crane Lane on Dec 9th 7pm till 9pm, get your ass in there if you want the answer to your question, :)

These guys haven't played for years and you are not lightly to get this opportunity anytime soon or ever again, who knows.

To mark the 20th Anniversary of Aidan O'Connell's passing, we are hosting an evening at the Crane Lane as a fundraiser for suicide awareness. We will provide more details as they become available. This will be a full A Cow in the Water show with guests.

Hope you can join us in raising much needed funds and awareness for suicide prevention.

https://allevents.in/cork/a-cow-in-the-water-aidan-oconnell-20th-memorial/159066181294883#

Did he have peroxide hair in the year or so before he died? Think I might have met him a couple of times.

Repped to the max M8.

They are playing n Crane Lane on Dec 9th 7pm till 9pm, get your ass in there if you want the answer to your question, :)

X2
A complete one off. His solo stuff afterwards was great too. That project was called Ming and had some cracking tunes like 'no more GAA' ' I met Andy Ruane (he wasn't cool at all)' , 'You Stole my Tricycle etc .

A great lyric of his was 'you think you're the bees knees but you're really a snot from a sneeze '

Pure genius but more importantly a great guy.

Aidan was indeed a genius and a sound guy.

At Ian, you may have seen Aiden with silver hair on stage alright :) .

A Cow in the Water, Crane Lane, Saturday 9th December.

All proceeds to Pieta House.

Doors 20:30
gig 21:00-23:00

cow-in-the-water-poster.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Hollyz
Crane Lane Theatre, Phoenix St.

5th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼