Miah Dennehy rip

I was never a keen follower of League of Ireland football but when I lived in digs in Mercier Park back in the 1980's I used attend the odd game across the road in Turners Cross and a lot of the die-hards conversation referred to Miah. His record speaks for itself, R.I.P. Miah.🙏

🙂
Miah was the first in 1972.
My dad took me to the game. Very happy day after the disappointment of The Lodge the previous Sunday.
Four of that Hibs side now passed away. Dave Wiggington, Tony Marsden, Noel O Mahony and Miah. RIP to them all.

I met and had a quick chat with The Dav last week. Still a character

🙂
Miah was the first in 1972.
My dad took me to the game. Very happy day after the disappointment of The Lodge the previous Sunday.
Four of that Hibs side now passed away. Dave Wiggington, Tony Marsden, Noel O Mahony and Miah. RIP to them all.
Frankie Connolly passed away, another great gone

Frankie Connolly passed away, another great gone
😕
Rest In Peace.
I didn't see that news.
Forgot to mention Dave Bacuzzi Rest In Peace in my previous post.
Joe Grady, John Herrick, Martin Sheehan, John Lawson, Sonny Sweeney, Donie Wallace, Gerry Finnegan,and Carl Davenport are the remaining surviving members of the great Hibs side of the early 1970s afaik.

Last edited:
I was never a keen follower of League of Ireland football but when I lived in digs in Mercier Park back in the 1980's I used attend the odd game across the road in Turners Cross and a lot of the die-hards conversation referred to Miah. His record speaks for itself, R.I.P. Miah.🙏
LOI is ours and needs support
Wouldn’t bother with and English shite tbh
Like Celtic alright

😕
Rest In Peace.
I didn't see that news.
Forgot to mention Dave Bacuzzi Rest In Peace in my previous post.
Joe Grady, John Herrick, Martin Sheehan, John Lawson, Sonny Sweeney, Donie Wallace, Gerry Finnegan,and Carl Davenport are the remaining surviving members of the great Hibs side of the early 1970s afaik.
🤔
Please correct me if I'm wrong folks.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼