Memphis Police beat man to death

Thank you, but if the police chief is of the same race how is that credible?
Is it the way that those that appointed this chief are in someway racist ?
Is some idiot going to proclaim this BLM thing in this case, it makes zero logical sense
In the States, Black cops and white cops act like cops. It tends to be an institutional attitude that they share as police regardless of their race. That's part of why it's an institutional problem.

This privilege thing is lol.

Any white person who works their fucking butts off and tries to make the world a better place off are now called "privileged" by the woke.

Meanwhile if you're a black drug dealing gang banger you get a free pass cause of em, slavery.
Do you honestly think that any actual person thinks this?

In the States, Black cops and white cops act like cops. It tends to be an institutional attitude that they share as police regardless of their race. That's part of why it's an institutional problem.
That explains it, thank you for that.

So it did not matter that the cops in this situation are the same race as the victim so.
Once a cop is a cop, they are racist, no matter what race they are.
And then no matter what the victim did, the racist card is used?
Is that a fair assessment?

That explains it, thank you for that.

So it did not matter that the cops in this situation are the same race as the victim so.
Once a cop is a cop, they are racist, no matter what race they are.
And then no matter what the victim did, the racist card is used?
Is that a fair assessment?
No, it's not a fair assessment.

Most police are honest. Some are racists but honest nonetheless, in that they still work by the book. Some are racist and play that out on the job. (I'll point out here that my family was a police family for a couple of generations in Chicago, which is probably still the most racist city in the North).

You might look at it this way. Like any organization, management creates a culture. While not everyone may share the culture, the most successful people in the culture will tend to share it. Racism may be institutionalized in a culture if the management tolerates or promotes racism. But for police, institutionalized racism on the force will generally require institutionalized racism in the community as well.

(I'll note, by the way, for people who seem to be referring to "what the victim did", that police are not supposed to use deadly force unless they are faced with deadly force.)

There’s no way I’m watching a video of a person being murdered, not sure why anyone would want to TBH

His poor mum is appealing for peace in the midst of her grief but this will almost certainly cause mayhem over there, I can understand the anger.

Those assholes obviously had a thing going on where they administered this shit and saw themselves as some sort of crack squad

Yeah, Honky, I don't know why people watch that shit tbh. There is definitely a percentage of US cops who think they are above the law. Haven't read all the details, but it seems this guy was doing very little wrong.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Uncanny: I Know What I Saw
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

30th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼