loyalist paramilitaries

So someone with a grudge is telling stories and no way to back them up.

So all in all its just the usual smoke and mirrors SF are the bad guys type stuff you would expect just before a general election.

Grudge ?

A bit risky seen as those with a "grudge" usually end up dead at the hands of these patriots.

Classic how a thread called loyalist paramilitaries ends up here.

The report is having its effect. Robinson came out this morning and said there was only weeks left to save Stormont.

The crisis in the Executive in the North is caused by people with no electoral mandate in Ireland, a violent group that targets the vulnerable. It's called the British Tory government.
Their underfunding of the structures established under the Good Friday Agreement and their determination to impose savage welfare cuts are the real issues, compounded by vicious rivalries within Unionism.
All the bally-hoo about the IRA is just that - pure propaganda now being shamelessly used South of the Border by FF, FG and Labour to try to damage Sinn Féin in advance of the General Election. And those three parties share the austerity agenda of the British Tories.

That's very coherent.
Where did you cut & paste it from?

whenever somebody comments on a thread about loyalist paramilitaries
he is told " THROW UP A THREAD ON LOYALISTS AND WE WILL DISCUSS,"
I did just that today and yet id degenerates in an anti sf thread,

Tbf, on first inspection, this thread seems to be equally divided between pro & anti SinnFéin/PIRA.

People in Cork don't know much about ex-british army unemployed drug dealers with a penchant for fascism and provocative perambulating. They're not really on our radar so most can't really contribute.

So Jimmy, what's the difference between Loyalist paramilitary gangsterism and Republican paramilitary gangsterism?

In my opinion, and I know you value that above all else, they are all low life, cave dwelling scum.

Or, because of your obvious SF sympathies, do you think the Loyalist faction is worse that the SF/IRA faction?

when you say you could not care less about loyalist fruitloops, but you do care
about sf/ira links then that smacks of tacid acceptance of existence of loyalist groups,

you honestly cannot see how much more dangerous a terrorist group is when they have strong links to a political party? a political party that has many members in our dail? a political party that god help us, may one day be formulating policy and shaping what kind of country we live in?

if loyalist terrorists were shown to be choosing members of the DUP for example, and having a say in their policies, it would be all over the news too, probably more so.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brian Kenny: Tempus Futurum

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼