loyalist paramilitaries

To put it crudely reading some of the previous post, I am having more fun than the day the mother-in-law fell down the stairs. To think that any fucking idiot would swallow the line put out by MI5 (the outfit that bombed Dublin/Monaghan and keep a straight face is beyond belief....And why would they do that you well may ask....its the elections byi....the elections. PPS....the Army Council made me write that!;) ;)

To put it crudely reading some of the previous post, I am having more fun than the day the mother-in-law fell down the stairs. To think that any fucking idiot would swallow the line put out by MI5 (the outfit that bombed Dublin/Monaghan and keep a straight face is beyond belief....And why would they do that you well may ask....its the elections byi....the elections. PPS....the Army Council made me write that!;) ;)

Local/European/Dail/Westminster/Assembly/Presidential.

When are there not elections?

Well I suppose the trick there is was it PIRA murder/racketeering or the rump now called RIRA. If they can prove PIRA exists operationally, even if it is not engaged in political violence - SF credibility is shot to ribbons (pun intended).

Yes.

SF has no credibility and it can only parrot out the line"the I.R.A. have left the stage and are gone"

A couple of murders suggest otherwise.

Bands who express publically that they hate each other and will never ever tour again frequently re-unite and appear on stage.

This is a democracy and these armed morons have no place in the 21st century Ireland.

Yes.

SF has no credibility and it can only parrot out the line"the I.R.A. have left the stage and are gone"

A couple of murders suggest otherwise.

Bands who express publically that they hate each other and will never ever tour again frequently re-unite and appear on stage.

This is a democracy and these armed morons have no place in the 21st century Ireland.

I think the issue of whether it is PIRA or RIRA is huge. If PIRA still exist in any real form, even for criminal (drug running or rackateering) purposes, then that is a huge departure from the perceived story right now.

Yes.

Except this time is is P.I.R.A. members spilling the beans.

So someone with a grudge is telling stories and no way to back them up.

So all in all its just the usual smoke and mirrors SF are the bad guys type stuff you would expect just before a general election.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼