LIVE gig : Corkhouse Producers present...

Brighter Days !

Best of luck to all of ye involved with the gig tonight

Have my work xmas party tonight so unfortunately won't make it in.

It went very well Hoggy,

Tunes were savage!

Thanks a million Matt,Shane and Max for playing,much appreciated.

And a huge thanks to anyone who was able to make it in,I hope you enjoyed it.

We will hopefully have another gig running soon,will update the thread as soon as things become confirmed.

Just confirmed,we are running our follow up gig 'Brighter Days' in conjunction with Cork house label Vision Collective Recordings on the 21st of this month in the Realt Dearg.

Yours truly is playing a live set,and launching my new ep.AIso on the bill is Mick Verma,and closing the show will be Marq Walsh.

It all kicks off at 9pm,and entry is free.Would be great to see ye there if y'all can make it.

Brighter Days

Just confirmed,we are running our follow up gig 'Brighter Days' in conjunction with Cork house label Vision Collective Recordings on the 21st of this month in the Realt Dearg.

Yours truly is playing a live set,and launching my new ep.AIso on the bill is Mick Verma,and closing the show will be Marq Walsh.

It all kicks off at 9pm,and entry is free.Would be great to see ye there if y'all can make it.

Great stuff John, thanks for having us involved, we are all really looking forward to it now

Brighter Days : Resident Advisor Event Page

Huge thanks to the Vision Collective Recording Crew(Tim O' Malley,Mick Verma,and Marq Walsh) for supporting our 2nd Brighter Days gig,went down a storm.Thanks to an Realt Dearg for their ongoing help to showcase local homegrown producing talent.
Tunes were rockin,and watch this space for round 3,details tbc...oh,and watch out for pics and a few words on Downtown this Thursday,back page feature no less..

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

UCC Music Recitals

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 2pm

More events ▼