Little things that are immensely satisfying

The scent when you walk into Waterstones. Just fresh, new books, in a calm and sophisticated environment.

Obviously the fact that norries don't go to bookshops helps, but regardless it is a glorious sensation when you walk in.
plenty of norries i know go into bookshops,........sorry no , i thought you wrote betting shops.

Is there actually a single bookshop on the northside?

Vibes and Scribes doesn't count as if only sells fabrics and shit. Which is a shame as that used be an amazing shop. Books everywhere, DVDs, CDs, and then those dirty French videos hidden away on the top floor.

Is there actually a single bookshop on the northside?

Vibes and Scribes doesn't count as if only sells fabrics and shit. Which is a shame as that used be an amazing shop. Books everywhere, DVDs, CDs, and then those dirty French videos hidden away on the top floor.
You know vibes and scribes just separated out the book part from the fabric part, right?

Not sure which section the dirty French videos ended up though.

You know vibes and scribes just separated out the book part from the fabric part, right?

I thought there were no books in the Bridge Street shop anymore? All the book business is now being done in their two shops on Lavitts Quay, no?

The dirty French videos ended up in your house. But you knew that already.

You were still rolling around the bogs when the rest of us were shopping in the store on Bridge Street you spud gobbling ape.

I focking hate these culchie blowins from shithole rural towns who think they can dole out wisdom about a town they're not from and had no connection to in the past.

🙄

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

8th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼