Little things that are immensely satisfying

You were still rolling around the bogs when the rest of us were shopping in the store on Bridge Street you spud gobbling ape.

I focking hate these culchie blowins from shithole rural towns who think they can dole out wisdom about a town they're not from and had no connection to in the past.

🙄
Seriously like, how da fcuk didn't ye two end up together? Was the blowjob shite?

😂😂😂😂

You were still rolling around the bogs when the rest of us were shopping in the store on Bridge Street you spud gobbling ape.

I focking hate these culchie blowins from shithole rural towns who think they can dole out wisdom about a town they're not from and had no connection to in the past.

🙄
I've lived in this city for 23 years.

How long have you lived here?

Lol, Im from Cork Love.

You're from Mitchelstown.

Get the fock over it you silage chewing , smell of cowshit off ya bogger.
I'm from Cork too. Not Mitchelstown, but North Cork alright. I've never claimed to be from Cork city so I am not sure where this particular rant is coming from.

You're certainly from Cork. Not Cork city though.

Is there actually a single bookshop on the northside?

Vibes and Scribes doesn't count as if only sells fabrics and shit. Which is a shame as that used be an amazing shop. Books everywhere, DVDs, CDs, and then those dirty French videos hidden away on the top floor.
Hardly any bookshops left in Cork at this stage never mind the Northside. Connollys, Liam Russell's & Uneeda gone bang in the last few years.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rage -ratm Tribute

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼