LawMakers or LawBreakers at the Courthouse?

Seems they have removed some for the steel barriers and it's back to business as usual. Again, as I understand it a car parked on a pedestrian area is a CRIMINAL Offence. Not just a traffic thing.
X
2a4v492.jpg

Why did you blank out the number plates?

Privacy

Why did you blank out the number plates?
Good question. Just a habit. But I don't think they would serve any purpose though. If any Garda or Traffic Warden wanted to actually do what they are paid for, these cars tend to be there all day.
It has been said that in hight profile or dangerous cases, Judges, Prison Guards, need to park there. In such circumstances, Judges have Drivers, and the Prison Transport could park at Anglesea Street or in a Legitimate Parking Space same as the rest of us.

X

Criminal Lawyers

All traffic offences are CRIMINAL offences.

Thanks Mattie. I wouldn't know the technical distinctions. But I do have an understanding that some vehicle offences fall into a different much more serious category. Specifically, driving on a footpath, or wrong direction on a one way street. Is that right? I remember friends parking outside their own houses on Nicholas Hill getting seriously hammered.
X

All traffic offences are CRIMINAL offences.

...surely you mean subject to conviction, the premise that they are ALL traffic charges/offences then become criminal is laughable to put it mildly,

IF you set yourself up here as the go-to Oracle... re Law...then consider your thoughts, we are not all ignorant bog-trotters, admittedly the majority are.

...surely you mean subject to conviction, the premise that they are ALL traffic charges/offences then become criminal is laughable to put it mildly,

IF you set yourself up here as the go-to Oracle... re Law...then consider your thoughts, we are not all ignorant bog-trotters, admittedly the majority are.

Gwonyalanger

Bog-trotting fisherman eh dooly? You're special!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼