Just when you thought...

Ever hear of the Last Word? Below the belt, will you fuck off outa it ya twat, Matt's used to dealing with pricks like him on a day-to-day basis.

Yeah but this wasn't The Last Word, this was rugby, and the way he cut to a break straight after so he couldn't reply was fairly low.
I wouldn't be surprised if Glennon fucked him out of it off air.

Yeah but this wasn't The Last Word, this was rugby, and the way he cut to a break straight after so he couldn't reply was fairly low.

Agreed it was out of order, Cooper sits like he has just shit himself, and Gerry Anderson FROM "Thunderbirds" could use him as an extra :shock:

I wouldn't be surprised if Matt had more solid honest to god backed up info to tear that fuckin' joke of a man to bits. A dig yes, there isn't a come back to Matt, as he knows his stuff. That said, he's used to his radio programme, and dealing with fuckin' moronic jokers.

You're pissed the fact he dropped a bomb n' didn't let himself reply, fact is, he woulda looked like more of a fuckin' eejit if he had replied.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
Charlie's, Union Quay

19th May 2024 @ 3:30 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼