• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
There must of been something released in the water around Buttevant/Liscarroll/Churchtown direction this year. Similar to Buttevant footballers. The absolute self assumption of greatness is unprecedented.
Don't tar us all with the one brush. I'd be very confident this is a child/teenager saying all this shit. Not one fella on the panel shares the views of him.

Let's be real Shanballymore aren't as poor as people think .it was a flat game gaels wer in control from 35min on game over did enough to win .look they top the league had a great league at that .beat a good ballyhooly team .charleville was a great match and lads dug in and won same for clyda great match lads played great stuff .as for me talking muck I aint I am telling u the truth and u don't like to hear it .glanworth have condon look at the scores he is only one tat scores .kilshannig beat buttevant .very poor team fermoy second team who cudnt field a league team at times and beat Killavullen and dromina I just think gaels have two much hurling for kilshannig
You're absolutely fucking delusional

Between working nights and the new accounts posting on this forum I've put off commenting on the Avondhu championship games from the weekend. Saddened to see the reputation of the club being dragged down because of Gaels 2218. Illiterate and idiotic is all I can say. Hopefully they study for their junior cert instead of talking on here going onwards. To say that Killeen will have "too many gears" for O'Hanlon is absolute nonsense. Killian is a top athlete and he's faced many Sean Killeens in the past.
Sean is one of the most humble young men you could meet, I've no doubt he wouldn't agree with what that young man is saying about the final. The gaels lads know they're in for a total battle. Past games mean absolutely nothing when that ball is thrown in.

I went to both games at the weekend and was disappointed in the standard of both, as I'm assuming both of the victors would be also, however they both got to the final and that's what the aim of the day was. Kilshannig are a big strong team, and they're far from slow. The two O'Hanlons are huge additions to the team, bringing size and experience in abundance. Shooting was wayward from them but that became the theme of the day with the second game following suit. I said at the beginning of the thread that the two teams I tipped were Glanworth and Kilshannig, I saw them multiple times last year and thought if they were full strength they could rattle any team. My heart says the Gaels will win, but the head still has Kilshannig as slight favourites. They've plenty of big days out under their belt and that could stand to them against a young Gaels side.

The Gaels were very poor against Shanballymore but credit must go to their opponents who were absolutely dogged as per. They took no backwards step and done a good job of quietening the Gaels attack early on. Sean Killeen was the best player on display in both games. In my first post in this thread I said I thought he was the Gaels best player and I think anyone who was watched the games will find it hard to disagree, that is in no way any disrespect to Colin O'Brien who is a fantastic hurler. I just feel Killeen is what makes them tick from the number 6. I'd always belief in this young group, I suggested them to give it a rattle in that first post and that comment was met with raised eyebrows to say the least on here.
I think anything could happen on the day, both teams are capable of blowing the other out the water, both teams are capable of having an off day. Whatever happens I'm sure it'll be the makings of a great final.

Dragging a club down bye saying they will beat Kilshannig .my opinion is worth the same as urs Sean Killeen will be two fast for o hanlon from wat I saw over the weekend. And from ur past post oldest on the team is is 37 full back against clyda and two 33yrs old as well not 27 .ur obviously another blow in to the parish

Dragging the club down with the arrogance of you that there isn't even a shade of on any of the lads on that team. Making it sound like it's a case of the lads showing up and collecting the trophy. There's more to a game than being fast.
The oldest player on the starting team against Charleville was 27. Alan Ballantyne, Shane Hedigan and Shane Coleman are all older than Daniel but Daniel was the oldest on the starting team that day. I've been in this parish long before you were born. Word will get out about who the cheeky f*cker on the forum is.
I'm saying no more until the final, @Skinslad From what ive gathered over the months youre a Kilshannig man, forgive me if I'm wrong. Best of luck on the day. It'll be a battle. Need to take some time away from this, can't be arguing with stupid. And lord above there's plenty of stupid on this site! hon da gaels!

Dragging the club down with the arrogance of you that there isn't even a shade of on any of the lads on that team. Making it sound like it's a case of the lads showing up and collecting the trophy. There's more to a game than being fast.
The oldest player on the starting team against Charleville was 27. Alan Ballantyne, Shane Hedigan and Shane Coleman are all older than Daniel but Daniel was the oldest on the starting team that day. I've been in this parish long before you were born. Word will get out about who the cheeky f*cker on the forum is.
I'm saying no more until the final, @Skinslad From what ive gathered over the months youre a Kilshannig man, forgive me if I'm wrong. Best of luck on the day. It'll be a battle. Need to take some time away from this, can't be arguing with stupid. And lord above there's plenty of stupid on this site! hon da gaels!
Not once did I say it was a case of show up .and pick it up .as for sean I think he is two good of a player for o hanlon my opinion if u don't like it sorry about that .and as u said there is stupid om here alright

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Brian Gallagher Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

18th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Clancys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼