• Ballinascarthy

• Passage

• Ballymartle

• Clonakilty

• Banteer

• Harbour Rovers

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Avondhu Junior A hurling final is fixed for the same day as the Cork Senior hurling final on Sunday 16th October. That is bad planning in my opinion. No game should clash with the main event in Cork hurling. I don't think some Kilshannig people are too happy either as they have big connections with Ethan Twomey on the Barrs team. It should have been fixed for Sunday 9th October or else Saturday 15th October.

The Avondhu Junior A hurling final is fixed for the same day as the Cork Senior hurling final on Sunday 16th October. That is bad planning in my opinion. No game should clash with the main event in Cork hurling. I don't think some Kilshannig people are too happy either as they have big connections with Ethan Twomey on the Barrs team. It should have been fixed for Sunday 9th October or else Saturday 15th October.
Well said. Avondhu board are the only losers here as many neutral supporters, myself included, will head into pairc ui chaoimh instead of Mallow.

Well said. Avondhu board are the only losers here as many neutral supporters, myself included, will head into pairc ui chaoimh instead of Mallow.
I will be another neutral heading to Páirc Uí Chaoimh instead. And I would be a big follower of the Avondhu Junior Hurling Championship. The Avondhu board need to act and change this fixture or else they will lose out.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sister Act The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

4th Apr 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Vittorio Angelone

The Everyman, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼