• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Delighted that it cost them money to continue the dispute

More money than sense down in Barryroe
Don't agree, they were entitled to use all avenues if they genuinely felt they had an issue - the fact that three different bodies adjudicated on the matter with the same conclusion should have everyone resting easy that the full facts surrounding the issue were well exposed and examined and that that particular competition can carry on safely now.

Back to the Action now that is done with.

Canovee Kilmurry Friday night I fancy Canovee even though they may be coming in a bit uncooked am im not sure if Kilmurry have shown their full deck in the group stages I still fancy the bumble bees to win this by 3-5 points.

Aghinagh Vs Iniscarra is a strange one on paper and sheer size and physicality and quality I would fancy Iniscarra but saying that Aghinagh who I do feel are limited have a great championship record just with the ground being that bit dryer I will go with Iniscarra to win by 2. I think it will come down to how Twohig plays and if he can be curtailed he is a good man to win frees also. People are saying that O Donoghue is the best junior football in Cork I don't even think he is the best footballer on the Scarra team ATM

Carbery JAFC Qtr Finals: Saturday 3rd: Ballinascarthy v St James in Clonakilty at 6pm Sunday 4th: Randal Og v Arigideen Rangers in Ahiohill at 2pm St Marys v Kilmacabea in Ardfield at 6pm Monday 5th: Carbery Rangers v Tadgh MacCarthaigh in Dunmanway at 7:30pm

any account of urhan this year? were within a point of boherbue and have had two cork minors in previous years
In all fairness to Urhan it must be fair sickening for clubs in Carbery the likes of Kilmac Tadgh MCs James and Muskerry the likes of Kilmurry and Canovee to be seeing them going straight to Premier Junior next year.

Big weekend of games in Carbery. St James could cause minor upset against bal. Kilmacabea and Tadgh MCs still stand out teams in Carbery and will win handy this weekend. Argideen should edge randals in what will be the worst game of the weekend (15 behind the ball job)

Big weekend of games in Carbery. St James could cause minor upset against bal. Kilmacabea and Tadgh MCs still stand out teams in Carbery and will win handy this weekend. Argideen should edge randals in what will be the worst game of the weekend (15 behind the ball job)
Would you not give Mary’s any chance? I’ve heard they are going quite well

Back to the Action now that is done with.

Canovee Kilmurry Friday night I fancy Canovee even though they may be coming in a bit uncooked am im not sure if Kilmurry have shown their full deck in the group stages I still fancy the bumble bees to win this by 3-5 points.

Aghinagh Vs Iniscarra is a strange one on paper and sheer size and physicality and quality I would fancy Iniscarra but saying that Aghinagh who I do feel are limited have a great championship record just with the ground being that bit dryer I will go with Iniscarra to win by 2. I think it will come down to how Twohig plays and if he can be curtailed he is a good man to win frees also. People are saying that O Donoghue is the best junior football in Cork I don't even think he is the best footballer on the Scarra team ATM
Where are these fixed for? I wouldn’t mind going on Friday night

Carbery JAFC Qtr Finals: Saturday 3rd: Ballinascarthy v St James in Clonakilty at 6pm Sunday 4th: Randal Og v Arigideen Rangers in Ahiohill at 2pm St Marys v Kilmacabea in Ardfield at 6pm Monday 5th: Carbery Rangers v Tadgh MacCarthaigh in Dunmanway at 7:30pm
James to pull off the upset with Arigideen and Tadgh Macs joining them in the semis
Talk was kilmacs had a few struggling for fitness last weekend toss of a coin between them and Marys

In all fairness to Urhan it must be fair sickening for clubs in Carbery the likes of Kilmac Tadgh MCs James and Muskerry the likes of Kilmurry and Canovee to be seeing them going straight to Premier Junior next year.
Urhan should have been put in to another divisions championship this year ie carbery and 2 finalists go up
A joke how they are sent up through geography

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
DJ Shadow
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

5th Jul 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:45pm

More events ▼