• Kilmurry

• Aghinagh

• St Mary's

• Tadhg MacCarthaighs

• Douglas

• Kilworth

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
In Avondhu, Kilworth and Killavullen down to play Tuesday night with the winner to meet Charleville at the weekend in semi final. Kilworth now out of the hurling so focus might turn to the big ball. Will be an interesting evening game

Buttevant and Fermoy at the weekend in the other semi final. Buttevant should be too strong, have Ryan Fowley sweetened up again, I think there may have been a falling out over the summer. Big asset to have back if he has an interest in it.
Tough on Killavullen having to play football championship 48 hours after hurling championship, they played Castletownroche Sunday night. I know this quarter final was postponed a few weeks ago but you'd think they(Avondhu board) could have fixed the hurling last Friday night and given them at least four days break.

Tough on Killavullen having to play football championship 48 hours after hurling championship, they played Castletownroche Sunday night. I know this quarter final was postponed a few weeks ago but you'd think they(Avondhu board) could have fixed the hurling last Friday night and given them at least four days break.
Strange that it was moved to a Tuesday in the first place. Both Killavullen and Kilworth are obviously focusing on hurling and wanted this game out of the way. It was originally fixed for 3 weeks ago. Not sure what the reason for the postponement was. Kilworth are on the same boat having played hurling v Ballincollig on Sunday.

Charleville are the hot favourites to win out North Cork in my opinion. They have their senior hurling relegation v Na Piarsaigh on Saturday 10th September and it will be all football with them after that. If they can get into the county section, I'd have them as dark horses to win it out.

Ya the Carbery board made a meal out of it, and although Barryroe legitimately didn't qualify as per the Gaa's rules, the fairest thing would be reinstatement. They seem to be a club on the rise when it comes to football, but can't see them coming out of west cork in any case.

Looks like they are going to be re-instated
Really? What makes you say that?

DRA process scheduled for tonight I believe, a lot of information to be gone through apparently.

That should probably be let happen first!

At least the article above is correct in stating that there will be a decision, and action, on the pitch, sooner rather than later.

The eight quarter finalists will be watching with great interest I'd say...

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Odell
Live At The Marquee

25th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼