Junior A Football 2023

The alleged Aghinagh lad that struck out has form for it when he's playing. Whenever anyone in Muskerry hears of row involving Aghinagh, that player is usually the one involved.

So, in summary, it was all Ballinhassig's fault for being unfair. Even though an Aghinagh fella came off the sideline into the pitch and seems to have assaulted someone.

Sounds like a flawless summary alright
A vague summary as I wasn't there to witness myself so going off second hand information, not biased towards either party.

Obviously the Aghinagh player was completely wrong in what he did and I'm sure he will serve a ban and maybe more but it takes two to tango and Ballinhassigs carry on in the last few games shouldn't go unpunished.

Muskerry Football league has hit the half way mark. As expected Canovee are cruising through teams and sitting pretty with a +50 point difference after 4 games. Inniscarra & Grenagh seem to be looking like the best of the rest with Clondrohid not doing too bad either. Aghinagh will be added into the championship to add a bit more competition but seem to only be doing ok in a quite poor looking Division 7. Dripsey and Blarney are both near the top of Divison 2 beating second teams but could come into the A championship with a winning mentality. Ballincollig not looking good in the league at all, way off the pace but that being said will probably have a different 15 players by then which is quite frustrating to be dealing with for everyone

If them second teams stay in the championship past the early rounds they will be force to be reckoned with in the county stages, firce amount of young fellas heading state side who will be mighty editions food for thought!

If them second teams stay in the championship past the early rounds they will be force to be reckoned with in the county stages, firce amount of young fellas heading state side who will be mighty editions food for thought!
Ballincollig, Valleys, Douglas. You could be right although Ballincollig won’t get out of muskerry before then.

Canovee’s muskerry to lose. Aghinagh, Inniscarra, Grenagh all in with a shout. I wonder what has happened to donoughmore

Good point, in Clon we have 2/3 guys in Oz and more going stateside who could be back in September, we’ll still be in senior championship (obvs 😉) but those guys who’ve been away so mightn’t be involved, if they’re playing junior we’d be very strong, hard to see any junior team in West Cork living with a Clon team that has 5/6 senior footballers.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom McRae
Wavelength (Cyprus Ave Rooftop)

3rd Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Pretty Limited

Fred Zeppelins, Today @ 8pm

More events ▼