Josie Cunningham - Skank extraordinaire

She'll be more hated than Myra Hindley soon the way she is going.

How do you solve that problem though? Shit parents create problem kids who go on to be shit parents. How do you break the cycle?

She'll be more hated than Myra Hindley soon the way she is going.

How do you solve that problem though? Shit parents create problem kids who go on to be shit parents. How do you break the cycle?
Well, there's this early years intervention thing they have here in the UK, but from what I see it isn't easy to get someone to agree to it. You can't force someone to go to parenting lessons, unless it's extreme circumstances.

At my son's school, only the parents who are open to teachers' interpretations of their perfect kids bother taking any advice/help, but the ones who don't give a shit and who would most benefit from this intervention are hostile and aggressive when approached by teachers, so the teachers just pick on the parents they think will listen to them.

A never ending circle.

A never ending circle indeed. Christ, imagine having her as a mother.
To be honest, I've got no right to say anything about other people's choices when I'm not exactly squeaky clean myself. Don't get me wrong, I've not had a tit job, been hooking, smoked and drank whilst pregnant and shamelessly indulged in the attention of the tabloids, but I am a single mum on a council estate. Worst thing was I had my kid at 24 so should have really known better. Don't tell Liam, whoever that is.

I'm honestly not in a position to judge, which is why I gave her the benefit of the doubt in my original post in this thread.

To be fair I'm not religious or in to the "having to be married before having kids" nonsense.
It's probably better if there are two parents but that's impossible in a lot of scenarios.
I take my hat off to any mother raising a kid/kids on her won.

This one though is doing some batshit stuff, it's impossible not to judge her.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Bernard Casey (Local Gossip) and Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cornelius Patrick O' Sullivan

The Richmond Revival, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼