Josie Cunningham - Skank extraordinaire

To be fair I'm not religious or in to the "having to be married before having kids" nonsense.
It's probably better if there are two parents but that's impossible in a lot of scenarios.
I take my hat off to any mother raising a kid/kids on her won.

This one though is doing some batshit stuff, it's impossible not to judge her.
Yeah, she isn't really helping herself.

You are right about two parents, not just for obvious reasons but for moral support for mum, and for fitting in for the kid. My son asks about his dad and asks about dads in general, wants to figure out exactly what one is. He evens made a fathers day card for him at school, but he wrote his first name, not dad. The sad thing is he had never met him, although he lives 15 minutes from us. That is my fault and I know it is, and one day I'm sure my gorgeous son will realise it too. :(

I feel like I need to try extra hard not to fuck anything else up. Ever, lol. I don't believe in not taking responsibility for my mistakes.

Yeah, she isn't really helping herself.

You are right about two parents, not just for obvious reasons but for moral support for mum, and for fitting in for the kid. My son asks about his dad and asks about dads in general, wants to figure out exactly what one is. He evens made a fathers day card for him at school, but he wrote his first name, not dad. The sad thing is he had never met him, although he lives 15 minutes from us. That is my fault and I know it is, and one day I'm sure my gorgeous son will realise it too. :(

I feel like I need to try extra hard not to fuck anything else up. Ever, lol. I don't believe in not taking responsibility for my mistakes.
How is it your fault his dad isn't around?

How is it your fault his dad isn't around?
I did choose the silly sod, yeah it was his choice to have nothing to do with our son (after trying for him for 8 months...) but I think if I would have looked at the relationship clearly, rather than have my head in clouds "because I loved him", I would have seen that he was not the best choice. Saying that, I would also not now have my son, but then I feel a little selfish saying that because not having a dad is not really beneficial for him. Yawn, same boring story as many silly woman before and many silly women to come... :)

I did choose the silly sod, yeah it was his choice to have nothing to do with our son (after trying for him for 8 months...) but I think if I would have looked at the relationship clearly, rather than have my head in clouds "because I loved him", I would have seen that he was not the best choice. Saying that, I would also not now have my son, but then I feel a little selfish saying that because not having a dad is not really beneficial for him. Yawn, same boring story as many silly woman before and many silly women to come... :)

Surely it is the dad's fault he isn't around? You not having a relationship with the father isn't really a good reason not to be around.

images

images

Is there a striking resemblance, or am I just imagining things?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

Underground Ovation: Open Deck Night

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼