Joe Rogan

I subscribe to a paid MMA board. Quite a few MMA journalists post there. The subject of Arianny and the lads she was with was asked.

A few names were trotted out. Rogan was one. There were a few others including Rampage, Donald Cerrone and TIKI.

You're talking out your hole on the UFC commentary lad, he's an excellent commentator, well informed and excellent at calling both fights and moves during a fight. He's versed in both the stand up and ground game , whilst he's not a pro he's a regular mma trainer and has rolled with some high level fighters.
Personally I think he's a funny guy but that's my opinion.

I agree.

I subscribe to a paid MMA board. Quite a few MMA journalists post there. The subject of Arianny and the lads she was with was asked.

A few names were trotted out. Rogan was one. There were a few others including Rampage, Donald Cerrone and TIKI.

Tiki?
FFS TIKI?
Dirty carry on -
She's savage though in fairness.

Joe has a new show called "Joe Rogan questions everything" which is getting good reviews in the states.

It's a conspiracy show with Rogan acting as the skeptic looking for hard proof on aliens , bigfoot, and paranormal stuff. It's meant to be pretty funny hearing Joe shoot down a lot of crazy talk.

Full episodes on youtube.

Sounds interesting.

It wasn't too long ago that Joe himself was an ardent moon landing denier.

I guess that's the premise for him hosting the show.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

22nd Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼