Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

34% still favour right wing parties. A sizeable percentage of Brits have gone quite mad.

We could see the Tories lurch further to the right to mop up Reform voters after the next election.

The full throated support of the press plus disillusionment with Labour when they are unable to improve matters could see the Tories back in power for the election after next.

If Farage runs for reform it will cost the Tories a lot of seats under FPTP system and Labour would be the winners ratehr than reform?

A few Tory nutters could well defect to Reform over the next while? Truss & Braverman etc?
Labour would massively benefit.

Historically, the Tories have had little to no competition on the right, while the left vote is split between the Greens, Labour and Lib Dems.

I reckon the crazies will properly take over the party post election, the membership is far more aligned to Truss (who they elected as leader) and Braverman than the One Nation Tories like David Gauke or Gillian Keegan

Labour would massively benefit.

Historically, the Tories have had little to no competition on the right, while the left vote is split between the Greens, Labour and Lib Dems.

I reckon the crazies will properly take over the party post election, the membership is far more aligned to Truss (who they elected as leader) and Braverman than the One Nation Tories like David Gauke or Gillian Keegan
I think that you are right.

The Badendochs etc will just lurch further to the right with the rump of Tories that survive (It has to work sometime in their frazzled brains).

The idea that Truss would be involved in anything more powerful than the local womens book club is just hilarious.

Lads to any of ye still living over there, it's time to come home.

id be home right now only for the weather. I could sell our gaff here and build a fine gaff for a tiny mortgage at home.

I think I could put up with it but the missus still cant get used to the wind and rain and lack of sunshine compared to London.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Casey Black

Coughlan's, Today @ 7:30pm

More events ▼