Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

"The fee, known as the "common user charge", will apply to animal products, plants and plant products entering the UK from the EU through the Port of Dover and the Eurotunnel at Folkestone"

Does that mean it will not apply to products from Ireland?

"world-class border facilities"

I thought BoJo and the world class bullshit was gone.
But the thing is, they cannot control their borders. Every politician in power since 2010 has been saying that they will gain control of their borders and not one has. Announced today that they are contemplating leaving the EHRC in order to get control.

A strange one; I was driving from Stansted Airport last week and I saw this black fella with a hoodie suspiciously up on a grass bank. It looked proper odd. Then I saw him beckon someone and I looked to my right hand side and the person then ran across in front of me and the two of them took to the hill through the trees.

A strange one; I was driving from Stansted Airport last week and I saw this black fella with a hoodie suspiciously up on a grass bank. It looked proper odd. Then I saw him beckon someone and I looked to my right hand side and the person then ran across in front of me and the two of them took to the hill through the trees.
Puffy and jz getting out of dodge?

Impossible!! according to the Conservatives and the 'Express', Great Britain is still the second most powerful country in the World!!

The fact that "Brand Finance" is some obscure 'consulting company' based in London has nothing to do with it, the comments alone on X are priceless to read.

Impossible!! according to the Conservatives and the 'Express', Great Britain is still the second most powerful country in the World!!

The fact that "Brand Finance" is some obscure 'consulting company' based in London has nothing to do with it, the comments alone on X are priceless to read.
The same newspapers headline today:
1712309298140.png

They are just simply crackers.

Good man, ease your way back in and stay away from the “only one point of view is allowed” Russian thread
🤣😜

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jack Ahern

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼