Jesus lads, 'tis looking like BREXIT!

The Loyalist Scum will not be at all pleased, now what excuse will the DUP have for not going in Government in Stormont with SF/ IRA ?

They are as bad as each other, 2 dinosaurs.
It was never about the protocol.
The protocol is just a proxy for retrofitting a veto into the GFA on everything as evidence by Paisley Junior's Bill in the HoC yesterday and also a proxy for refusing to accept democracy, 2nd place and an SF FM.

I understand your view on SF but in reality CHH is indulging tantrum throwing UNLESS he believes he can get a deal that the DUP can sell to the hardcore as a win and a justification of their stance.

The protocol works, SPS aside, is not devolved and therefore does not require cross community consent. They have no case. It seems the UDA are pissed that their drug supply lines are being interrupted at Larne and that adds in to the cross-border gangland element at play.

If the British try to convince that the DUP has “won” on the protocol, will this “victory” be at the expense of someone else’s defeat? And if that is the case, wouldn’t it be crazy for whoever loses to co-operate?

It was never about the protocol.
The protocol is just a proxy for retrofitting a veto into the GFA on everything as evidence by Paisley Junior's Bill in the HoC yesterday and also a proxy for refusing to accept democracy, 2nd place and an SF FM.

I understand your view on SF but in reality CHH is indulging tantrum throwing UNLESS he believes he can get a deal that the DUP can sell to the hardcore as a win and a justification of their stance.

The protocol works, SPS aside, is not devolved and therefore does not require cross community consent. They have no case. It seems the UDA are pissed that their drug supply lines are being interrupted at Larne and that adds in to the cross-border gangland element at play.
I know Procna, I always said the arrogance of the DUP would never allow them to play second fiddle to SF/IRA most especially to a 1st Minister who's own father was a quarter master in the IRA

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼