is boys o boys worth reading

Is it worh my while to read the Boys Oh Boys thread?

• Yes, you would be an eejit not too...

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No way in hell, there are a 1000 better ways to spend your time

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • boys oh boys, whats that???

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Vincent Murphy said:
beads of sweat rolling down onto his little beard. :lol!:
Get a grip. I am a Zen Buddhist, as if I would get wound up over the tinternet, again your over estimation of yourselves is astonishing...

*grabs sledgehammer and begins trashing house*

Last edited:
Pez123 said:
There you go hadmatter, the total pointless bollocks of it verified by one of their dickwad alumni...the closest I can come to how they infect the PROC is: youv'e only got one arm, your'e hanging on a branch over a cliff and you have the almightiest itchiest bawbag in the world, you want to cut you nads off let alone scratch them, but you need to hang on to that branch..

Read it, the lesson contained within will show you that you are not a bad sort after all when there are cretinous-slack-jawed-window-licking-banjo-plucking-fucktards like the bob's about..
That's brilliant!

I've got a day pencilled in to actually read the whole thing, the bits and pieces I've seen are good, but I find myself wondering where some of the things have started, hence the day off.

I find myself attracted to BoB

wexchick said:
That's brilliant!

I've got a day pencilled in to actually read the whole thing, the bits and pieces I've seen are good, but I find myself wondering where some of the things have started, hence the day off.

I find myself attracted to BoB

it's natural for a girl with blood in her veins to find herself attracted to BoB

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Laugh Gaff Comedy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼