is boys o boys worth reading

Is it worh my while to read the Boys Oh Boys thread?

• Yes, you would be an eejit not too...

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No way in hell, there are a 1000 better ways to spend your time

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • boys oh boys, whats that???

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
hadmatter said:
as a relative newbie, is it worth my while to start reading the Boys oh boys thread?

I'd recommend taking a day off to read it, it's worth every minute - entertaining, informative, at times hilarious.

some people fear it because they don't understand it.

if you've got a little bit of cop on you should find it highly enjoyable.

make a nice warm cup of tea and start from the start.

Wolfy Van Der Greylocks said:
some people fear it because they don't understand it.

if you've got a little bit of cop on you should find it highly enjoyable.

make a nice warm cup of tea and start from the start.

some people begrudge it at the beginning, because they don't cop on to what it's all about, but they always come around to liking it in the end. For example, Acting the Sham used to be one of the most jealous begrudgers, but now he's one of the most frequent posters!

Like we say to everyone who asks; have a look, make your own mind up, if you want join in go for it, if not find other threads that interest you.

But that's not taking into account the fact that we go around forcing people to click on Boys oh boys.

If only they were allowed to just read what interested them.... The proc/world (same thing for some) would be a better place.

Vincent Murphy said:
some people begrudge it at the beginning, because they don't cop on to what it's all about, but they always come around to liking it in the end. For example, Acting the Sham used to be one of the most jealous begrudgers, but now he's one of the most frequent posters!

But I'm still jealous, and begrudging though, don't forget that, wha?

Wha?
:)

Vincent Murphy said:
nah, you're one of the most regular posters which makes you a friend, since all we're trying to do is get as many posts as possible!

Which is why I'm jealous.

You guys have a goal, an objective, I picture ye like the guy in the Honda commercial.

Follow ye're dream, I only wish I had thought of it first.

I wish ye millions of posts, and billions of views.

I really do.

Wha?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Joe Mac

Cantys, Today @ 6pm

More events ▼