Irish Rail

Do you remember that one who was a candidate for some party and then a load of racist tweets were found and she was fucked out of the party

One of the tweets was about sucking off a black man out the back of Tesco and then getting an STD
What? So we now have Cork women sucking off black lads out the back of supermarkets and contracting diseases?

Seems Cork has become so cosmopolitan and diverse in the time I've been away.

What? So we now have Cork women sucking off black lads out the back of supermarkets and contracting diseases?

Seems Cork has become so cosmopolitan and diverse in the time I've been away.

No I don't think this particular lady was from Cork. She was from Kilkenny or Laois or one of those dumps

No I don't think this particular lady was from Cork. She was from Kilkenny or Laois or one of those dumps
Oh, that's disappointing. But it's not to say there wouldn't be many takers in Cork to perform gamaruche on a BBC behind a supermarket I suppose. And it'd be available to them and they'd be entitled to it too, not like in bygone times.

If Kilkenny is a dump, then where in Ireland wouldn't be? Besides Cork and Mallow obviously.

Saw an IE Class 22000 in Little Island today. Strange seeing such a fine train on that route. Be great if they replaced the old rail cars on this route.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Not How When!

The Pav, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼