Immigration Thread

Most of our factories would close without those "fucking foreigners" the Irish no longer want to get their hands dirty or do any physical work!
Healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, nursing homes and childcare etc would be decimated without imported labour.

If only some of these "Oirland iz Full" headbangers would join the workforce instead of roaring their stupid McGregor like heads off every day.

Healthcare, hospitality, manufacturing, nursing homes and childcare etc would be decimated without imported labour.

If only some of these "Oirland iz Full" headbangers would join the workforce instead of roaring their stupid McGregor like heads off every day.
What about construction?
There’s a huge shortfall in construction apprenticeships.
How many new entrants in the past numbers of yrs are looking for jobs on construction sites?

What about construction?
There’s a huge shortfall in construction apprenticeships.
How many new entrants in the past numbers of yrs are looking for jobs on construction sites?
I have no idea but construction is working at full capacity and impossible to get sub-contractors nevermind getting a plumber, painter, electrician etc at the moment.

Last edited:
I have no idea but construction is working at full capacity and impossibe to get sub-contractors nevermind getting a plumber, painter, electrician etc at the moment.
There are not enough construction apprentices coming through.
A lot of Irish mummies and daddies are pushing away their kids from future lucrative careers as tradespeople.
I’m sure some of our new arrivals could make excellent tradesmen if given an incentive to train and gain employment.
Some of them are obvious scammers and just claim benefits though.

A lot of Irish mummies and daddies are pushing away their kids from future lucrative careers as tradespeople.
I’m sure some of our new arrivals could make excellent tradesmen if given an incentive to train and gain employment.

I worked with a female carpenter once.

Incredible with wood.

I agree.

Lying at home all day on their parents sofa or in their bedrooms playing video games non-stop since they left school after the junior cert while we are at full-employment and crying out for skilled people to train or work.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼