Immigration Thread

This is probably the only thing I'll ever agree with Harris on.

Going to the homes of any Politian is cowardly, go to the Dail or his office by all means but his home with small children is the lowest of the low.

This is probably the only thing I'll ever agree with Harris on.

Going to the homes of any Politian is cowardly, go to the Dail or his office by all means but his home with small children is the lowest of the low.

These people are unhinged, Ironic that Paul Murphy should be at the recieving end of protests like this considering how he treated
Joan Burton,

Those tables with Rejection rates are incredible

Mind boggling.

Any press worth their salt should be crucifying the government on this.

Unfortunately the Irish media scrum are little better than echo chambers for whatever press releases those in Leinster house are throwing out.

The national broadcasters coverage of the recent referendum was so skewed in favour of a yes vote as to be almost laughable.

Even still we see Irish television and print media obsessing about some miniscule far right instead of focusing on the very real failure of governance that has led to protests throughout the country.

I guess if you're after a plum advisor postion as so many of them have in recent years then its better to stay on message.

Mind boggling.

Any press worth their salt should be crucifying the government on this.

Unfortunately the Irish media scrum are little better than echo chambers for whatever press releases those in Leinster house are throwing out.

The national broadcasters coverage of the recent referendum was so skewed in favour of a yes vote as to be almost laughable.

Even still we see Irish television and print media obsessing about some miniscule far right instead of focusing on the very real failure of governance that has led to protests throughout the country.

I guess if you're after a plum advisor postion as so many of them have in recent years then its better to stay on message.
Throw up something by Gript to set the balance right Hank.

She’s a lunatic.

If labour ever got their house in order and got some decent personal they could be a viable alternative for people who won’t vote for any of FF/FG/SF/SD/Green.

They are miles of it though, the current crop are a complete laughing stock
She is a pity, Was it a case of them thinking we need a woman as leader? I struggle to see how they will stay relevant for much longer,

She’s a lunatic.

If labour ever got their house in order and got some decent personal they could be a viable alternative for people who won’t vote for any of FF/FG/SF/SD/Green.

They are miles of it though, the current crop are a complete laughing stock

She has the keen political instincts youd expect person in politics for over 20 years before finally getting into the Dail.

Kelly wasn't great but he seemed like the great statesman compared to that numptie.

Remember north inner city and rural communities have to suck it up but dare pitch a few tents in D4 and Ivana see them put somewhere else

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Dance (12A) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:05pm

More events ▼