Immigration Thread

Timmy Dooley and Matt carty were on drivetime earlier, Cormac o Heardhra put it to Timmy that it was unbelievable that gardai were not informed that the hotel was to be used to house asylum seekers, Timmy accepted that was a mistake,
Cormac made a few attempts to get Carty to say what SF would do if they were planning to put asylum seekers in an area but the community said they were against it. Matt danced around the issue

Did you listen to MLMD on Morning Ireland this morning jimmy? What did you think of her responses?

SF stance has changed from been 100% in favour of letting all comers in to one of trying to ride both horses
at the same time,

Poor jimmy - resorting to lies again trying to have a kick at SF. What's wrong jimmy? Did you not hear MLMD this morning or is it that you just didn't like what you heard.

Poor jimmy - resorting to lies again trying to have a kick at SF. What's wrong jimmy? Did you not hear MLMD this morning or is it that you just didn't like what you heard.
I will repeat i did not hear but will listen back, I was commenting on Matt Carty who danced around the question Cormac O Headhra
put to him on a few occasions yesterday, If you read back i had a cut off Dooley and also a cut off William O leary FF fermoy,

I will repeat i did not hear but will listen back, I was commenting on Matt Carty who danced around the question Cormac O Headhra
put to him on a few occasions yesterday, If you read back i had a cut off Dooley and also a cut off William O leary FF fermoy,

Course you did - but while there are a number of FF elected officials "breaking ranks" some even claiming to be "more Fianna Fail than Micheal Martin" it's on Matt Carthy's "dancing" around the question that had you declare that it's actually Sinn Féin and not Fianna Fail who've done an about face on the issue.

If you still haven't listened to MLMD this morning she utterly condemned the burning of that hotel. But she was very critical of the lack of plan and lack of joined up thinking in the whole immigration "policy" by the government.

As ever jimmy your whole drive in this seems to be "Some Fianna Fail guys have been a bit naughty, but...but....Sinn Féin" :ROFLMAO:

CLLR William O leary FF fermoy spoke at a public meeting and said those who sell or rent property to house
asylum seekers are worse than english landlords or any drug cartel, Fellas like him are only interested in protecting their
own seat, Many of them will end up running as independents,
Straight from the Healy Rae school of politics:

"[They] can go about playing the big hard men, talking about the big bucks they’re making. But they want to realise the damage they are doing to these towns.

They are worse than the English landlords of decades ago. Their behaviour is as bad as any drug cartel. Shame on them.

"Government has a lot to answer for but these people are the biggest traitors out of everyone, the way they are selling out communities," he said to loud applause.

Mr O'Leary said people at the protest were “some of finest people in Fermoy who care deeply about their community, their family and their town”. He promised to stand with them “no matter what”.

Straight from the Healy Rae school of politics:

"[They] can go about playing the big hard men, talking about the big bucks they’re making. But they want to realise the damage they are doing to these towns.

They are worse than the English landlords of decades ago. Their behaviour is as bad as any drug cartel. Shame on them.

"Government has a lot to answer for but these people are the biggest traitors out of everyone, the way they are selling out communities," he said to loud applause.

Mr O'Leary said people at the protest were “some of finest people in Fermoy who care deeply about their community, their family and their town”. He promised to stand with them “no matter what”.

Yet another Fianna Fail elected official blaming the (Fianna Fail led) Government as though it has nothing to do with Fianna Fail.

And yet they and their supporters (we see you jimmy) try to accuse others of speaking out of both sides of their mouths :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CLLR William O leary FF fermoy spoke at a public meeting and said those who sell or rent property to house
asylum seekers are worse than english landlords or any drug cartel, Fellas like him are only interested in protecting their
own seat, Many of them will end up running as independents,
Housing people fleeing war zones in vacant properties =Worse than Cromwell and the Kinehans combined.

At least the English and the drug cartels consulted the locals before unleashing their hell.

Anyways, Michael McDowell has been saying with a couple of years that EU law on immigration and asylum isnt fit for purpose and needed to be reformed. This is finally happening.

Funny really that last year what the parties of of government were describing as unconscionable racism is now going to become law.

Course you did - but while there are a number of FF elected officials "breaking ranks" some even claiming to be "more Fianna Fail than Micheal Martin" it's on Matt Carthy's "dancing" around the question that had you declare that it's actually Sinn Féin and not Fianna Fail who've done an about face on the issue.

If you still haven't listened to MLMD this morning she utterly condemned the burning of that hotel. But she was very critical of the lack of plan and lack of joined up thinking in the whole immigration "policy" by the government.

As ever jimmy your whole drive in this seems to be "Some Fianna Fail guys have been a bit naughty, but...but....Sinn Féin" :ROFLMAO:
It is all very well to condemn the arsonists and then also condemn govt for lack of planning but did she lay out
exactly what she would do?

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Music Network Presents Linda Fredriksson Juniper
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

14th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Cork Roots Festival: Niall McCabe

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 7:30pm

More events ▼