Ibrahim Halawa is found innocent

Celebrations in Firhouse this lunchtime

giphy.gif

:lol!: :lol!:

Travelling abroad to attend a rally strongly linked to a violent terrorist organisation and actually addressing that rally.

That will do for starters.

So notwithstanding the fact that he was acquitted of all charges you would still like the gardai to question him about matters that are not a criminal offence in this country?

Smacks of desperation.

I assume it is because he is an Irish citizen being held without trial in another country for 4 years.

Ah fuck this Irish citizen bull shit, he is a foreigner in a foreign country end of story.
So what if he was in prison or released, I don't give a care either way.

Ah fuck this Irish citizen bull shit, he is a foreigner in a foreign country end of story.
So what if he was in prison or released, I don't give a care either way.

It isn't bullshit. Citizenship is not a matter of opinion it is a matter of fact and the fact is that IH is an Irish citizen.

So notwithstanding the fact that he was acquitted of all charges you would still like the gardai to question him about matters that are not a criminal offence in this country?

Smacks of desperation.

Surely border control is the first place where he should be stopped and questioned.

Now lets say that a person from a certain belief system goes to another country (with the same belief system) but a country experiencing civil unrest and conflict. Certainly not for a holiday. Now the irish authorities are aware of this. Are they to let that person just stroll back into the 26 county republic?
This isnt a specific question about that egyptian lad from dublin. Its just a general question.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Corner House, Coburg St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Centre Stage School Footworks 2024

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼