How to Challenge a 'Yes' vote...

That's just rubbish! In the first vote concerns about the treaty were voiced. These were then sorted and we were asked again.

Check the definition of democracy, we still as an Irish people decide the fate of the treaty hence majority wins, ie. Democracy. What about the democratic rights of people Sinn Fein shot and blew up, the rights of children that Coirs type buggered, the rights of shareholders Libertas backers cleaned out. Don't lecture on democracy please!

You poor gullible European...

You poor gullible European...

Oh I'm sorry for being gullible, I didn't realise that watertight legally binding guarantees didn't mean shite. Are these the same ones that Sinn Fein sold to their supporters back in the late 90's??? Everything is not a conspiracy! We will not have a €1.84 minimum wage. We will not have conscription you poor gullible clown!

The european goverments ratificated another treaty than this special treaty you had the referendum yesterday.

So - is this legal ?

Oh I'm sorry for being gullible, I didn't realise that watertight legally binding guarantees didn't mean shite. Are these the same ones that Sinn Fein sold to their supporters back in the late 90's??? Everything is not a conspiracy! We will not have a €1.84 minimum wage. We will not have conscription you poor gullible clown!

Ask Denmark about watertight legally binding guarantees, ask them what happened the protocols they got for Maastricht...

As for the €1.84 and conscription arguments are ones I never agreed with, though I'm sure their arguments were based on a subjective view on the consequences of Lisbon than actual Law. We can only wait and see what happens now...

Ask Denmark about watertight legally binding guarantees, ask them what happened the protocols they got for Maastricht...

As for the €1.84 and conscription arguments are ones I never agreed with, though I'm sure their arguments were based on a subjective view on the consequences of Lisbon than actual Law. We can only wait and see what happens now...

So which of those protocols has the EU/EC ignored or broken?

That's just rubbish! In the first vote concerns about the treaty were voiced. These were then sorted and we were asked again.

the legally binding guarantees are not a part of the treaty. In fact no changes have been made, since that would require the ratification all over again on behalf of all the countries who have already passed it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Daniel Lukas: The Only Funny German
The Roundy, Castle St.

17th Oct 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..
More events ▼