girl meets boy. help!

Ask him if wants to join you and your open-minded best friend in the bedroom after a night of copious amounts of cheap booze. If he says yes, then it's a win win situation.

Simple as....

but ye only shifted right?
Its not like ye've been going out weeks.
Just text when he texts and just make it clear that its friends texting.

Although, you said there were no sparks on your side, but maybe you should give it another go.
me and my bf hated (I mean, detested) eachother when we first met,and here we are 4 years later, we're still going stong, so you just never know!

Yeah I guess the whole problem is amplified when we have that mutual friend.

But yeah yer all right.. Just gona brush it aside, act cool :cool: , like it never happened.. and get on with just being mates.

God if the roles were reversed.. and some guy messed with my head the way Im messing with his I'd probably be raging.
Oh wait he's a guy.. He'll prob be like.. Next!!

but ye only shifted right?
Its not like ye've been going out weeks.
Just text when he texts and just make it clear that its friends texting.

Although, you said there were no sparks on your side, but maybe you should give it another go.me and my bf hated (I mean, detested) eachother when we first met,and here we are 4 years later, we're still going stong, so you just never know!

That what some of my friends think.. They see that we get on so well... But I dunno... Friends getting with other friends.. recipe for disaster in my experience.. And I think that initial spark is something nice to have.

Would anyone actually believe this? I don't think I'd believe it. Usually if someone's not over their ex, it's blatantly fucking obvious and (A) if you've any cop on, you'll run a mile and (B) if they like you that much, they'll start to get over the ex anyway, because of you.

That said, I am more suspicious than the average bear, and I'm also generally more comfortable with honesty. It's better to know someone has no interest than to make an eejit of yourself like.

I used it (genuinely) once, and it worked. I used it a couple of times (disingenuously) after that, and it worked too. Sure, it's dishonest, but it's effective and it doesn't hurt the other party's feelings. I like the latter point, but yeah, it's utter, utter weasledom.

ha ha ha. the poor guy will be getting so many calls from different wans he'll forget all about the little fiasco at the weekend... and then you can play it up and act all hurt. lol.
Im kidding.
I dont think uve anything to worry about. Has he been texting non-stop since or sumfin?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tom Ward
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Not Another Disco

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼