Garda Commissioner Resigns

That is code for we don't want an outsider coming in and upsetting our cozy setup.
:)

Spot on - lad is worried more about pension entitlements, use of Garda facilities and cheap beer at the Garda clubs etc than national security.

In terms of serving Gardaí, the big issue with new appointee is will he be looking at current duty rostering and overtime budget!!

They will be under orders from the Army Council to keep their mouths shut (remember Muintir
new_vampv.gif
), because Harris knows more about SF/IRA criminal activities than anyone.

Like dogshit on a shoe you are still hanging out here I see:p:p

Stephen Travers
‏ @MiamiShowband

The 31st day of this month will be the 43rd anniversary of the butchering of my band-mates and my attempted murder by Robin Jackson's gang. Last week, the office of which our new Garda Commissioner is second in command, said it will withhold Jackson's files. Let that sink in.
8:54 PM - 1 Jul 2018

Stephen Travers
‏ @MiamiShowband
Replying to @Marleymo6

It is precisely because the notorious mass murderer, Robert "Robin" Jackson, was an RUC Special Branch Agent that they are terrified to release his files.

Great point here by Steven Travers. Govt here have been denying him and others access to files they need for a High Court case against the PSNI and British MoD , now the deputy commish of PSNI has access to those files. Bewildering.

Stephen Travers
‏ @MiamiShowband
2h2 hours ago

Since The Miami Showband High Court action against The Chief Constable of The PSNI and MOD began five years ago, the Irish government has consistently refused us access to Garda Intelligence files. Last week, it gave full access to those who we are taking our murder case against.
9 replies 80 retweets 92 likes

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Polly Barrett
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

8th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Shadowless Tower (NC) [Eaffi Discoveries]

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5pm

More events ▼