For those who say I only post good pics/vids of myself.

Here's one of me getting knocked out last Saturday - textbook kick - shin across my neck and legs just went.

Was winning fight and winning it well up until that point & just got tagged. Shit happens eh :D

I had to watch it with the sound down as i hate that fucking music.:D

The fecker caught you with a nice one.:(

Fuck it lad - it's the sport, it happens -no point in getting all shy after a loss- it ain't my style :D

Shin across the neck was the shot - carotid artery runs down the side of the neck - the shot upsets the flow of blood etc from to/from the brain and the nervous system responds by me falling on my ass and doing my best bambi impression :D

You sure it was not a whiff of his feet that knocked you over??:p

And yep fair fucks for posting this up, I can't wait till you fight in the stadium i will make a killing double charging the proccers to see you.

That 'count' lasted 15 seconds!!!! FFS

Since Dana White and co took over the world of MMA it has not been anywhere near what it was back in the day. The best fighters simply had some of their best tools taken away from them. Head butting and kicking in the balls being just two of those. Kick Liddell, Silva St Pierre or any of those guys in the nuts they wouldnt have gotten where they were.

All it is now is glorified wrestling.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Dr Dec and The Side Effects

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼