For those who say I only post good pics/vids of myself.

Here's one of me getting knocked out last Saturday - textbook kick - shin across my neck and legs just went.

Was winning fight and winning it well up until that point & just got tagged. Shit happens eh :D

Hard luck B. Looks like you're stunned completely after the kick. What was going through your head?

Is it just me or was he going overboard after it - is that the norm? I guess if you were winning and he clocked you out of nowhere he's over the moon.

Hard luck B. Looks like you're stunned completely after the kick. What was going through your head?

Is it just me or was he going overboard after it - is that the norm? I guess if you were winning and he clocked you out of nowhere he's over the moon.

Looking back, probably bad form the way he was carrying on - wouldn't be my style when a fella is down, but c'est la vie!
Can't remember what was going through my head to be honest - i remember making an attempt to get up, but promptly sat back down as the legs were well and truly gone.

Fair play to ya lad. Not a lot of people would have the balls to post that so hats off to ya.

Where did he actually nail ya, across the neck? Not taking the piss but it didnt look like the cleanest of connections?

Fair play to ya lad. Not a lot of people would have the balls to post that so hats off to ya.

Where did he actually nail ya, across the neck? Not taking the piss but it didnt look like the cleanest of connections?

Fuck it lad - it's the sport, it happens -no point in getting all shy after a loss- it ain't my style :D

Shin across the neck was the shot - carotid artery runs down the side of the neck - the shot upsets the flow of blood etc from to/from the brain and the nervous system responds by me falling on my ass and doing my best bambi impression :D

Fuck it lad - it's the sport, it happens -no point in getting all shy after a loss- it ain't my style :D

Shin across the neck was the shot - carotid artery runs down the side of the neck - the shot upsets the flow of blood etc from to/from the brain and the nervous system responds by me falling on my ass and doing my best bambi impression :D

At least you have the balls to post your losses.

Hello, I'm Thunder Cruncher, BJJ and MMA practitioner.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Niamh Regan
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

14th Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Fin Taylor

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼