Florence & The Machine for Cork ??

just trying to figure what would make him happy seeing as free beer, top venue and good bands do fuck all for the chap.

Dan is only down with things that are enjoyed an appropriate amount. Overrated stuff is the bain of his existence.

Having said that, the whole 'we did something right for once' thing in this thread is weird. Fair enough if you enjoyed the night but an average NME band and some nice local acts is hardly Woodstock.

Dan is only down with things that are enjoyed an appropriate amount. Overrated stuff is the bain of his existence.

Having said that, the whole 'we did something right for once' thing in this thread is weird. Fair enough if you enjoyed the night but an average NME band and some nice local acts is hardly Woodstock.

Why is everyone assuming we thought it was Woodstock? It was a great night - why not praise it?!

Why is everyone assuming we thought it was Woodstock? It was a great night - why not praise it?!
rep, i tell ya if i was the person who was in charge of blowing 30,000 plus on this event i'd think twice about Cork.....Carlow now there is a town who would love something like this. Tis a pity love this city but we just can't say thanks.

Won’t see 100;3049710 said:
But look at the state of you- every post bar the odd arse licking is just negative BS you spend the best part of yer day on here..what a waste of a life

Earra gwayalanger, the INTERNET is nothing if not a place to express opinion.
If you've got a problem with that I suggest you take yourself away to boards.ie.

Dogthelangerhunter said:

Precisely, people falling over themselves to praise an advertising event that was alright at best is just plain embarrassing.

well i would have loved a ticket, sounds like a sat night i would have blown 100 euro on with tickets and beer. all in all i think 99.99% seem to have had a good night...sorry i could not get a ticket.

It wasnt that great of a night like....Waiting around for 6 hours for Florence was a bit shit...

Oh and after they finished playing you know what the DJ played, the fucking Muppet Show theme song, thats fair insulting if you ask me.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Open Streets: Boolaboom Busking
Cornmarket Centre, Cornmarket St.

19th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Low-key Funny

The Roundy, Tomorrow @ 8:30pm

More events ▼