Flavoured Vodka

Hi guys,

Am thinking of making some flavoured vodka (has to wait till payday though). I'm def gonna do some lemon vodka - vodka infused with lashings of lemon peel, strawberry flavour - gonna leave strawberry sweets disolve in the voddie. Thats where I'm at so far..

Just wondering is any of you guys do this or have any other ideas...

:grin:

keep your next empty,

decant the new bottle so its half and half, get two punnet of raspberries (or any other type of sweet berries) put into vodke leave it for 3 months. run through sieve into a jug then back into the bottle.

repeat only using watermelon.

I'm not much of a vodka drinker, but all of a sudden I've got a fierce throat on me, raspberries sound good to me, you could con yourself into thinking it was healthy. How about coffee beans?

if you are making it now it will probably be best drunk in the summer,

Use quality vodka, Absolute is good and reasonably priced.

once ready to drink keep the vodka in the freezer and serve over crushed ice, with eith a drop of soda water (and i mean a drop) or a little lemonade. Home made lemonade would be immense with a lime vodka.

I have to say i have never tried that one, but of the ones that can be got in the off sales i find that the best all round for taste and price is absolute, must take a trip up to lidl and try that one out.

Straight vodka drunk from the freezer is one of lifes pleasures.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼