Flavoured Vodka

keep your next empty,

decant the new bottle so its half and half, get two punnet of raspberries (or any other type of sweet berries) put into vodke leave it for 3 months. run through sieve into a jug then back into the bottle.

repeat only using watermelon.

This process also works well with good quality herbage.

Just saying like.

Can't stand vodka. Awful, chemical taste. At least with brandy or whiskey, you know why it tastes so god-awful.

good vodka does not taste of chemicals, nor is it harsh.

Same as anything cheap bottles of anything taste rough, the quality stuff is perfectly drinkable.

It alway baffles me when people buy dear whiskey or brandy yet there happy to drink tesco blue and white vodka or gin. and they wonder why they get hangovers.

Also an unreal drink is a good quality straight gin and cucumber......

good vodka does not taste of chemicals, nor is it harsh.

Same as anything cheap bottles of anything taste rough, the quality stuff is perfectly drinkable.

It alway baffles me when people buy dear whiskey or brandy yet there happy to drink tesco blue and white vodka or gin. and they wonder why they get hangovers.

Also an unreal drink is a good quality straight gin and cucumber......

- I've drunk Absolut, Smirnoff, Huzzar, all of 'em. They're foul. The best I can hope for is that I'm too drunk to get the taste, and it just tastes like water.

Sort of like wine.

Did this with five packets of Skittles. Left 'em in for a week. Totally dissolved. You couldn't taste the alcohol.

That's cos you're only meant to leave them in 2 days tops and leave it in the freezer. Still mank though.

I quite like the idea of vanilla, might try that.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

26th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼